This page describes how this website is managed as regards the processing of personal data of the users who visit it. This information that is provided pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) and Reg. EU 2016/679 (“GDPR”) to those who interact with the web services of WEDOO Srl for the protection of personal data, accessible electronically via the address www.wedoo.it, which is the homepage of the WEDOO Srl website.This information applies only to this website. Any other sites visited by the user through any links are excluded.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller is WEDOO srl, a company subject to the management and coordination of Almaviva SpA.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
During normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment.Such data is solely used to compile anonymous statistics on the use of the Website and to verify its correct operation. They are stored on WEDOO’s servers and are deleted one year after acquisition. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the messages.
Leggi la cookie declaration per informazioni dettagliate sull’uso dei cookie su come sono utilizzati e su come gestirli.
Legal obligations relating to the provision of personal data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide their personal data by sending an email or by post to the contacts indicated on the wedoo.it website. There is therefore no legal constraint.
For completeness, it should be noted that in some cases (not subject to the ordinary management of this site) the Guarantor Authority has the power of investigation, being able to request news and information pursuant to Art. 157 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data and Art. 58 of the GDPR, for the purpose of monitoring the processing of personal data. In these cases the response is mandatory, under penalty of an administrative fine.
Personal data are processed by automated tools only for the time strictly required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
Decision-making process based on automated processing
In the processing that Wedoo carries out on personal data, no automated decision-making process is envisaged that can produce legal effects concerning the interested party or that significantly affects the person of the interested party in a similar way.
Rights of Data Subjects
In relation to the processing of the user’s personal data, pursuant to Articles 7 and 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as well as in accordance with the following articles of the GDPR 679/2016, the interested party has the right, where applicable, to ask Wedoo:
- Art.6 – Withdrawal of Consent: You can ask to withdraw the consent given at any time;
- Art.15 – Access: You can ask for confirmation as to whether or not data concerning you is being processed, as well as further clarifications about the information referred to in this statement;
- Art.16 – Rectification: You can ask to rectify or supplement the data you have provided, if inaccurate;
- Art. 17 – Cancellation: You can request that your data be deleted if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of withdrawal of consent or your opposition to their processing, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to cancel or refer to subjects under the age of sixteen.
- Art.18 – Limitation of Processing: You can request that your data be processed only for the purpose of conservation, with the exclusion of other treatments, for the period necessary for the rectification of your data in case of unlawful processing for which you oppose the cancellation, if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data stored by us may be useful to you and, finally, in case of opposition to the processing and a verification is underway of the prevalence of our legitimate reasons with respect to yours.
- Art.20 – Portability: You can ask to receive your data or have it transmitted to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
- Art.21 – Opposition to Processing: You can object to the processing of your data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise of our defense in court.
- Art. 22 – Opposition to the Automated Decision-making Process: You can oppose the automated decision-making process, if the Data Controller carries out this type of treatment.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
At any time, the interested party may request to exercise the previous rights by contacting the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post by writing to WEDOO Srl – Corso Francia 9, 10138 Turin (Italy).